Monday, August 6, 2012

Me and Some of My Summer Fashion Favs


Psalm 139:13-16  For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
Amen for individuality!  I wanted to share with you some of my individual fashion choices for summer!

One of my favorite summer trends are the big floppy beach hats.  Also love my pink aviator sunglasses from H&M-great beach look
My one MUST HAVE for makeup is my mascara.  In the summer it's such a pain to be doing makeup all the time, but my mascara makes my look flawless.  I love Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in very black. I use the waterproof, and even if Im swimming it wont budge. 
Red hot Lips are in! I love rocking a bold lip on a night out.

Also love the pink pout which is a super fun trend for summer and can be a daytime or night time look. 
White on bottom for summer and a high waisted pencil skirt with a loose floral print top tucked in. Nude heels are also on trend this year.  They help to elongate your legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment