Thursday, August 23, 2012

Follow up on Denim/Pants Trends


Earlier in August I wrote about how the new denim/pants trends are all about color and print this fall (2012). So I just wanted to show you a few of the ways I like to rock this trend.
My 16 year old sister, Danika, made me these pants.  She is super talented, and makes a lot of her own clothing.  We went out to Jo Ann's Fabric, picked out the pattern and fabric and wah-la! My new pair of pants!! Custom made for me.

High waist-ed pants are really making a come back.  I love this trend-inspired by the 80's and early 90's.  We are seeing a lot of these decades coming back or inspiring modern clothing today.
My red skinny jeans are my absolute favorite.  I feel like they just instantly spice up my look.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment