Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall 2012 Denim/Pants Trends







Fall is almost here! In just a few weeks school will already be in session! This fall the hottest denims/pants trends are all about colors and prints.  Also lots of earth tones, metallics, and shades of grey.  As far as prints go some of my favorites are the florals, tribal and animal prints. I love reds, mustard yellows and emerald greens for fall.  





This look can be super casual, paired with a solid tee and a flat or you can really dress it up for special occasion with a trendy blazer and heel or I really love booties for fall.  

I have done a little research and found that some of the best buys for this trend are at Wetseal, where they are featuring "legs gone wild" and also target and Jc Penneys. You can find Pants for as little as $10 and at most expensive no more than $40.  

For those going back to school this fall I feel a pair of "wild" pants are a must have! 

I love that this trend allows us to express our individuality through our choices in patterns and colors.  this Fall be bold and express yourself with Denim!  




What is your favorite denim/pant trend to rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment