Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Beauty of Creation

Genesis 1:1, 31 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.


John 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.


Nehemiah 9:6 You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

I was at the beach yesterday, out on lake Michigan, and was overcome with awe of the beauty of nature and the earth OUR GOD has created for us; our home.  I felt a complete peace wash over me as I took in all the beauty that surrounded me.  How Great is our God? That he placed the stars in the sky and he knows them by name? What an awesome God we serve! So I snapped a few photos and I just wanted to share them with you.  Let's praise our creator; the creator of heaven and earth for all he has given us.  And let us try our best to take care of the home he has provided us.  














No comments:

Post a Comment