Friday, July 27, 2012

Request for Feedback

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

Just wanting to know, as this is my first time blogging, what you would like to see covered in my blog.  Please give me feedback!!!! The things I plan on covering:


  • Scripture and how it pertains to our everyday lives as women
  • latest hair and makeup trends
  • Nail art/design
  • Hottest fashion and accessories 
  • Yummy recipes
  • Fitness tips
  • how to care for our soul
  • Skin care
  • shopping on a budget
  • creative wardrobe


I would like to cover different topics of issues we deal with as women this is where I would really like your input.  What are things YOU struggle with? Let's take a look at what God says about these issues.  A few I have in mind include:


  • Relationships/marriage
  • Loving ourselves, self worth including how to and where to find help when dealing with things such as eating disorders-thoughts of self harm
  • How to love others in a Godly fashion
  • Spiritual Growth
  • Finding who WE are as individuals in Christ; not needing anything or anyone else to define us
  • Political/moral issues
Others?? Also I was wondering If I should share my work? Different Haircuts/styles/colors that I do, makeup...Would you be interested in my opinions on things?  Would you like to see discussions take place here?  Are you interested in MY  fashion tastes and styles? For example: I am headed to Chicago tomorrow night for a friends birthday.  Are you wanting to see and be updated with pics of trends I like to rock?  Any input is greatly appreciated! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment