Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Casserole

If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.” ~Cesar Chavez

I know when a lot of people hear the word "casserole" they are normally not very impressed.  Maybe even a little turned off.  And I have to say, I agree, I am normally one of those people.  However, this creamy shrimp fettuccine casserole will surely change your mind.  It is truly delicious! It does not have the typical Alfredo sauce, although the sauce is very white and creamy.  You can taste a hint of lemon in the dish which pairs  really nicely with the shrimp.  Salad greens, garlic bread and a white wine are great options to accompany your dish.    Hope you all enjoy, please let me know what you think! 

Follow the link below to view recipe:



The "cooking mom" has tons of great recipes! Try them out and share with me which are your favorites.  This is also where I got my Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe from.  

Follow me on Pintrest for more delicious recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment